Ultimate Brownie Recipe
Are you ready to use Markham & Fitz products to make your own chocolate treats at home?We're excited to launch our pantry staples Cocoa Powder, Cacao Nibs & Baking Chocolate to your baking supplies.
We developed this Ultimate Brownie recipe filled with cocoa powder, melted chocolate and cacao nibs for the perfect texture. Check out the recipe below and let us know how it comes out at home!
Prep time: 15 mins
Baking time: 35 mins
- 1.25 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 tablespoons (1.5 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into six 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces of Baking Chocolate (about 1.1 slabs)
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 Cocoa Powder
- Adjust oven rack to middle position, heat oven to 325 degrees
- Line baking pan with foil, spay foil-lined pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Whisk to combine flour, salt, & baking powder in medium bowl, set aside
- Melt chocolate & butter in large heatproof bowl set over saucepan of almost-simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth. (Alternatively, in microwave, heat butter and chocolate in microwave safe bowl for 45 seconds, then stir and heat for 30 seconds more. Stir again, and if necessary, repeat again in 15 second increments until smooth)
- When chocolate mixture is completely smooth, remove bowl from saucepan and gradually whisk in sugar. Add eggs one at a time, whisking after each addition.
- Whisk in vanilla. Add flour mixture in three additions, folding with rubber spatula until batter is smooth.
- Transfer batter to pan and sprinkle desired amount of cacao nibs evenly over batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool for a few hours, and enjoy.